- Model NO.: DJm100LB
- Trademark: Dayuan
- Origin: China
- Air Engine Type: Fitted Motor
- Specification: 19kg
- HS Code: 8413609090
1. Cast iron pump body, with UNISO228/1 gas threaded suction and delivery openings. Threaded side opening for installing a pressure gauge and pressure switch.
2. Stainless steel pump body cover serving also as mechanical seal housing.
3. Ejector unit
4. Centrifugal radia flow impeller in Brass OR TECHNO-POLYMER ON HOUSING.
5. Stainless steel motor shaft.
6. Ceramic and graphite mechanical seal
7. Motor: The pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency induction motor of suitable size, which is quite running, close and externally ventilated, suitable for continuous duty.
8. Insulation Class B
9. The thermal cutout relay (motor protector) is incoporated in single phase motors.
10. Three phase motors require an adequate external motor protector, with connections according to current standards.
11. Protection IP44
WARRENTY: ONE YEAR
The series are self-priming centrifugal pumps, self priming is achieved using on ejector, housed in the pump body. The total dlivery produced by the centrifugal impeller is sent only partly to the delivery opening. The remaining water is reticulated through the ejector, which is connected to the suction chamber and generates the necessary vacuum to self-prime the pump. When first starting the pump fill the pump bodycirculates through the three ejectors and transfers any air from the suction to the dlivery chamber, expelling it through the delivery piping. At the same time the vacuum thus generated causes water to rise in the suction piping, thus self-priming the pump.
Since the self-priming system operates continuously, these pumps are practically unaffected even by the presence of large amounts of entranined air in the fluid being pumped.
The series, based on past experience, is designed with particular attention to hydraulic efficiency and choice of materials. Tthe result is a compact, quiet and high performance pump.
PUMP INSTALLATION AND APPLICATIONS
Thes pumps are suitable for pumping clean water and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components. They are extremely reliable, economical and simple to use, being particularly suitable for domestic applications such as the automatic distribution of water from small and medium-sized surge tanks, watering gardens, etc. These pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather. N. B. It is always advisable to install a foot valve or a non-return valve on the suction opening.
The wide range of pumps in the series satisfies the most varied requirements with features such as:
-high heads with respect to power requirements,
-flat operating and power absorption curves, giving moderate curve varations with respect to large variations in dlivery demand.
-high tolerance of the presence of entrained air in the fluid to be pumped,
-suction capacity up to 9 metres.